- Print Date:
- Sep 27, 2016 1:16:51 AM
Blog: Call for Paper Annoucement for OSI Days 2010 - Asia's largest conference on FOSS
PHP | OSI Days 2010: Participate at the confluence of PHP's finest!
OSI Days (formerly LinuxAsia) started in 2003, with the mission to accelerate the growth of adoption of Open Source in Asia. Till date, the overall mission of OSI Days remains the same. A key attribute of OSi Days is that it tries to bridge the gap between the 'community' and the 'industry'. OSI Days is the crossroads of all things open source, bringing together 3000+ of the best, brightest, and most interesting people to explore what's new, and to champion the cause of open principles and open source adoption.
PHP | OSI Days 2010 is the premier PHP conference being organised at Asia's largest Open Source Conference - OSI Days 2010. We invite you to come and lead a tutorial / session or participate in Panel Discussions at OSI Days 2010 specifically for the PHP domain. The last date for submitting a proposal is 15th June 2010.
IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Open Source Enthusiast
- Developer/ Hacker/ Techie/ Geek
- IT Manager/ CXO
- Open Source Entrepreneur
- Designer/ UI Expert
- Open Source Trainer/ Educationist
WE INVITE YOU TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL ON ONE OF THE TOPICS BELOW:
- Cloud Computing: Tools and Platforms, Cloudnomics, Cloud for Dummies & Others
- PHP: PHP 5 & 6, PHP Security, Frameworks, Architecture / QA & Best Practices
- Drupal: Best Practices, Module Development, Theme Development, Scaling/ Management/ Performance & Others
- Databases: MySQL, NoSQL, CouchDB, PostgreSQL, Ingres, SQLite & Others
- Java Script
- Developer / Tools & Techniques
TYPES OF PRESENTATIONS
- 45 minute Session
- 45 minute Panel Discussion
- Half Day tutorial / workshop
- Full Day tutorial / workshop
YOUR PROPOSALS SHOULD
1) Free of Marketing talks / self promotion / company promotion: Please speak about ideas/ technology/ business and not about yourself or your company. Talk about Open Source Projects/ Products and not strictly commercial closed source products.
2) Clearly identify your target audience and what are the pre-requisites while submitting the proposal
3) Have a clear title and limit the scope of your proposal to something specific rather than trying to cover too much
OSI Days offers its speakers tremendous opportunities for exposure and recognition as an industry leader. Your session will attract many technical & Business professionals interested in learning from your example, expertise and experience. In appreciation of your contributions as a Conference Speaker, we provide you many benefits, read them in full detail at http://osidays.com/speaker-benefits [http://osidays.com/speaker-benefits]
Head over to http://osidays.com [http://osidays.com] to register and submit paper proposals. For more details, contact:
Dhiraj Khare - firstname.lastname@example.org