Site Streching issue.

Cenron

Hey guys I am making a gaming website for a friend of mine and I am having some issues.

Every time I add content that is bigger then the table it stretches everything out Ill show you and example.

I want it to stretch at the bottom like this one does....

http://www.the-leg.net/

but when I try it I get this

http://mentalgauge.com/testarea/clancms/index.php

Notice how all the images in the table stretch on the left and right side.

and real funny thing is...IE and FIREFOX mess it up but DreamWeaver displays it correctly.

HELP please I am totally confused...i been working on this for like a week.

To pocobueno1388:

I know its not a PHP problem....but I didnt know where else to post it and it seems like you guys are the only ones I have found that actually help and know what your talking about. The whole site is PHP run but i am having trouble in the HTML part lol go figure.

To charlieholder:

If you look at the left and right side of  where the content is being stretched... its not suppose to look like that.

instead of using 100% for ur width value use an actual pixel value

Try that didnt help

try the html help board on this site...

O ok I didnt see that....Would someone be able to move this thread for me...dont want to start 2 threads.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.