What is wrong with phpfreaks?

The Little Guy

the top link works fine because you are already at the forum.

I am at my school computer, and the registry is rebuilt to the last saved version so that is what loads that up every time the computer starts. (No viruses EVER :))

anyways it was either yesterday or the day before that when I went to phpfreaks.com/forums, it redirected me to some other site (I don't remember the name) finally that went away, and ever since I can not access phpfreaks on the first try, I have to load the page a few times.

Let me guess the site, happened for me too ;) DarkMindZ or something like that ;) (PS-Hacking Site)

Yeah, I wouldn't call it a hacking site but more a "script kiddie" site. No real "hacker" would deface a site like this. imho, only pimpled faced kids with nothing better to do deface or exploit sites like phpfreaks.

the problam is it children web site wanna be hackers what get the big boys thinking........

if children didnt play then no one would ever no what what.....

i also get some very strange urls from time to time it very weired,

the other problam is what are they doing to those running servers off there own ip address.....

another thing is it so dam easy to go and buy a book or books what tell you hacking tricks,

but it dosent stop there, Even professional hackers are distubuting there own books,

this is becouse as the .net grows, theres more demand for underground information,

and if a dvd or cd going to make real hackers real money publish there programming tricks,

off course everyone get's hacked..

i am sorry but it dosent matter what network u got in place there always a way around it,

there many ports open to secuity breaches within a network........

hackers dont like crackers why?

hackers read and crackers crack and destroy things.....

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.