Browser Detection.

PcGeniusProductions

Hmm, I could do... But like I said, I am a rookie. It took me weeks to perfect the chatbox, and I reli dnt want to go messin it up. :(

Seriously tho guys, you are right. I should not run from the problems, otherwise, how will I learn?

Only problems is, I did the styling part, (i am very good with css) but my friend did the php and sql part (of which I know none) i asked him why it does it, and he says he dnt know. it looks reli nice in firefox, but not in ie, well, in IE it dnt even look like a chatbox, just a load of coding. :(

Thanks for your replies tho guys, I will have a go. I need to learn php :)

Hey guys, I fixed it. PHP is a tad like ASP :D

Well, I would not call it a fix, but it now works ok. Only problem is, it is the CSS that is playing up now. I know how to fix this of course. What I don't understand, is why should all of the web-designers make IE compliant coding when it is IE in the wrong? if you ask me MS are a tad inconsiderate. They put their rubbish out and expect Us to adapt.

Anyway, thnks for your replies guys, and good luck with your own projects ;)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.