[SOLVED] <tr> bgimage (I'm not a graphic artist)

Q695

not really sure what the problem you want addressing is, however there is an error in your php.

you've tried to initiate your sessions when you've already sent html output.

Sessions should be set before any output, so session_start() should be the first thing on the page

I get annoyed when people ask stupid questions haku, and maq tends to be that way from what I've noticed, because she just scratches the surface of issues.

First of all, I'm a he you incompetent little prick.  Second, you're the one asking for help with BASIC CSS for trying to put a banner on top of the page, lol...  Haku is right, be grateful I even tried to help you, I will put you on my list of kids not to help for now on.  It's funny how no one else has complained, except for you...

Politeness = politeness. Being a dick = being a dick.

Face it, you were rude as hell. You can deny it all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you were rude as hell.

And if you disagree, then again, ask for your money back.

Pathetic wanker.

Following the link it would've been visually obvious to people.

I just went back and looked at the times on the original post - you obviously didn't put a link in the post at the start, and added it in in your edit five minutes after the original post. Maq's reply was at the same time as your edit, so Maq's comment made pure sense. Then, instead of responding as any normal person would with something like 'sorry, I forgot to put the link in at first, I have edited the original post and added the link', you respond with :

If you can't follow the link, don't reply!!!

And then you wonder why you come off to everyone as rude. It's right there in shining lights for you.