Please comment on my website!!

Vivid Lust

From time to time I'm trying to catch up on my French. A penpal would be handy for this however I do not really find the right trigger to sign myself up.

Here are a couple of reasons:

Think of what people would be looking / what are their wishes.

I'd like to filter by age and interest. Looking through the site I found this thing you name age cloud. Why is this named a cloud when all the sizes are equally large? Other then that I want them in order I'ts like creating a tag cloud of the alphabet when I want to search for every user under letter a A. That doesn't make much sense huh?

Maybe I'd like to go on vacation to a country I haven't been to before and would like it to have someone guide me around. Let's see which countries are available. Hmmmm how can I see a list of all countries  :confused:

Now it might also be nice to have a picture of that person you might find interesting to have as penpal maybe there is a picture of a girl wearing a hat with a propellor on top that catches my interest.

But yeah from what I see I should be centered a little more around the Penpals available. It needs more functionality around that.

Hope you will find it usefull,

Richard

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE LAYOUT AND THE CONCEPT OF THIS WEBSITE. ;) LOVE EEEEET.

But, I would like it more if it was for people from like...a whole bunch of countries because I speak English, Chinese, and Spanish, so French is sort of useless. I would love this even more if had other countries. :)

Ok, i don't like the layout its too common, looks like you have just taken a freebie template from the net. I hate when i see these as i consider it too be junk ussually, if someone has passion for thier sites they started from the basics and created it all.

Also its needs to be simply, when you click on it i was like ok, what is this?, have something like first you can log in or search for a penpal in france, USA, etc this may stop people boucning out as they may actually realise what the website is from first look.

Good Luck.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.