Smf theme navbar

Bounty

Okay ive had this forum running very well but i missed 6monthly payment and they shut my host down, luckily i have backup with this cool dynamic theme..i hosted new forum with same theme on byethost so u can see what i want...

Anyways what i want to do (with your help :P). In this theme there is included dynamic navigation bar (or menu) witch you can see here,i want to use that menu on the new site im making now..as i looked through smf source code i found that this nav bar is powered from the javascript file named "menu.js" and some more files...so can this scripts be pulled out from smf pages and codes so i can use it on the page of my own???

Sorry for my bad English i hope you understand what i mean with all this :/

Thanks..

Ok so i need mootols.js and menu.js got them...now where to find code that can import the menu in my page?

That code is within main.js. Mootools uses selectors much the same as jQuery does so there's no need to mix your code with your markup.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.