Help with security image not showing

morewebs

I am having some major problems with a turnkey site from Build2Go.com. The script has been uploaded 100% correct and all paths etc are fine. But the security image is not showing...???? Take a look at the url: http://exoticexchange.co.uk/classifieds/reptiles/register.php
If any body has any answers then please let me know.....

The guys at Boxedart are ignoring me and I'm banging my head against a brick wall.

I filled out the form just to see if the security code was working (the jibberish I typed would certainly not match whatever the image should be and it simply let me on thru. If it's a captcha program, I know we had to make sure several php files, the jpg background and the font were all loaded in the correct spots. What's odd is that there's not an error message or broken link, just the blank white spot. If you don't have access to the scripts and files, there's not much you'll be able to check, good luck, let us know what you find out.
(btw, I'm the Valued Customer entry you can delete)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.