Newbies Site

Dreous

www.underworldassailants.com

Me and a friend of mine Designed it.. Its not completely done still as of yet.. Its just made for a game community. I started messing with websites about 6months ago but more of an off on type of thing. I'm decently comfortable with Html.. Php+mySQL are a bit sketchy to me still. But I've been trying to learn.

Anyways Go ahead and tell me what you guys think of it. It won't hurt my feelings to say it sucks horrible ;P

well... i'm not a big fan of black websites.. I like them a little bit brighter, makes it easier on the eye.. and the fact that the links are those numbers things took me a couple of seconds to figure out.. and when I clicked the link it opened up in a new window... why aint it opening in the middle of the allready open browser? in between the links?

What font? the Nostrfarian? And do you mean on the site or in the images?

And keep in mind that this is for a game * guild * community.. and our alignment is more neutral/Evil and were planning to be Mercenaries. Which is why I made a contract section. Made it out of php but still have troubles with it actually sending a email to the person once its created.

The reason I came here is because I started webdesign about 6 months ago because this guild needed a webpage.. and I voulnteered to be the one to learn what was needed. But as I'm learning I get stuck on obisticals for long periods of time.. where if i had someone to talk to they could be like " Oh heres your problem" and I could learn much more quickly.. But alas I'm alone in my learning..

It doesn't help that I also go to college and work(to learn more quickly that is) :P

• 3 weeks later...

Viewing it in Firefox I got a right left scrollbar on the bottom and I have my res set to 1024. Not a good sign.

The front page wasn't bad. Nothing special. Don't know what the roman numerals represent but when I clicked them I got the pop-up pages, which were not good looking. The color of the text (bright green) was not going well with the rest of the site.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.