PHP web Screenshot generator

Kleidi

Hello there!

I'm looking for a script that generates website screenshots. I want to use a script on my server bcz, i think, it will work faster than use services like webshotspro.com or any other, and have no restriction on size.

I need a script that can cache the screenshot and refresh it every 2 weeks for example.

Hope that you can help me on this.

Thank you in advance!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I just came across the topic and thought I would share a GrabzIt PHP API that I have recently found that would probably be ideal for you.

To use it you do something like the following:

include("GrabzItClient.class.php");

$filepath = "images/test.jpg";
$grabzIt = new GrabzItClient("APPLICATION KEY", "APPLICATION SECRET");
$grabzIt->SavePicture("http://www.google.com", $filepath);

Note that this is the simplest technique and is synchronous they to also provide a much better asynchronous technique.

You will need to register for a free application key and application secret before you can use this however.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.