help setting up member area

netart

hi

i have set up my1 st member area (www.sittonjewelryshop.com). everything works fine except of 1 thing with the checkuser and the verify php files. i have set it up that if some one is trying to go directly to the member area without register it wont let him and send him to the login area but for some reasson it doesnt work. if you write www.sittonjewelryshop.com/member/login_success.php it takes you directly to the membera area.

was trying to manipulate verify.php and register.php but could find the problem.

any suggestion?

tnx.

No one can help you with what is wrong with your code unless you post your code.

113 different people could have written your post above and there could be something different wrong with each of their code that they came up with to accomplish this but they all have the same symptom.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.