PHP Code help - Database content not showing

creatives

Hi, I am hoping  I have posted my current problem in the right part of this forum.  As it relates to the php code, I presume this is the right place, although it also relates to a mysql database I have too.

Ok, here is my problem....

I have two websites, one is a non members site and one is a paid members area site.

I had a directory style script made for the non members site and want to use the same script within the members site.

I paid for the script to be made and set up, which cost me quite a bit, hence the reason I am copying it all over to my other site too.

The script displays thumbnials from the database, 4 across and 3 down (total of 12 thumbs per page), each linking to a URL and each thumb has a title.  On the left of the webpage is categories, which when

clicked, shows thumbs relating to that specific category, or all etc.  The CMS forms allow us to add categories etc.

Ok, now my problem is this.. I backed up the original database and created a new database on the members site where I also want this functionality.  I copied all the scripts over then chenged the content of

the database.  On the members site I only want it to display three categories, All, Photos and Videos.  So this is quite simple compared to the first site.  All seemed to display fine, until I moved all the

scripts into the members folder (which is accessed via ccbill).

The page displays ok, but it just states "No updates found" as in, no content in the database is found.

The base url in the configuration script is set to the top domain, but I have renamed the folders where the thumbs are saved to members/thumbs, but still it isnt working.

I also want to change the folder name from its original name of www.domain.com/sites to the new domain.com/updates but nothing works when I try to change it.

If anyone can help me out with this, I would be extremely grateful, as the workings of this script are all there, and it seems pointless having to spend hundreds on a new script to be made when the

functionality is already there, but just not working right.

Thanks so much!

We need to see relevant code in order to be able to help you. Can you provide that? Sounds to me like you need someone to take a look at the script, which is really a request that should go within our freelance board.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.