pull all the data

RON_ron

I need to pull all the mysql data by the order of it's date/time . How can I write the code?

I'm using this as a serverside script and I'm not a php person. But i believe the below code will not pull the data. Will it work if I remove the text marked in red?

$query = "SELECT * FROM  sub_db WHERE the_code = '".$abc."'" ORDER BY timestampz ASC";

How can I put 2 queries using the same php script? (ie. the same values to be sent to database 1 and 2)

$query = "INSERT INTO db_1(abc1, abc2, abc3, abc4) VALUES('$a','$b','$c,'$d')";
$query = "INSERT INTO db_2(abc1, abc2, abc3, abc4) VALUES('$a','$b','$c,'$d')";

$result = mysql_query($query);
$sentOk = "The data has been added to the database.";

With your code all you're doing is storing the first query within $query, then overwriting the same variable with the next query and then running that. You can't be trying to debug this much yourself as a quick var_dump() test on $query before you try to execute it, would have shown you that you only have the second query stored.

How can I put 2 queries using the same php script? (ie. the same values to be sent to database 1 and 2)

Do you mean insert the same values into both tables? Different databases would require a very different approach. A good question is why do you want to store identical data within two identical tables? Seems a little redundant to me.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.