PHP (maybe Jquery) Music upload / player

Lostvoices

Hello Peeps :D

Let's see if i can get out what i need to ask.

Origin for Question: I have started to get into making Music. I create it(incomplete songs) on one pc and then normally have to upload it to the web and download it on another pc hooked upto a stereo and sound system.

What i would prefer: I would like to make it on one pc and then upload it to a site and then the other pc can just goto the site like.. mysite.com/play.php?id=4

The Question: What would i need to look up for the best way to be able to upload and then play the song. i would not want to have it so i upload it and have to download it but rather i can go to a page as quoted above and there is simply a song playing there.

i would like it to do something like the following

* mySite.com has an upload section

* when the file is uploaded it is saved as $id.mp3 (so first upload is 3 snd upload is 4.mp3 and so on.) on that note i'm also thinking of having it so i have to be logged in so then i can have $username-$id.mp3

*i would then like it to display the link.. ( Thankyou your upload is complete. your link is mysite/play.php?$username-$id.mp3)

*then on that play page i would like a player that can load the song and play it by the vars.. so it looks for the $id and $username vars and then plays the file with that name.

So i'm not asking for anyone to build this. i want to build it but i'm not sure what to look up for this.

i feel i could so far do the login and research the upload and saving file names But its the  music player side im confused on

is there something out there in jquery or something maybe? i do not want to use flash.. i dont think :S

I hope this makes sense and hope someone can help.

Thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.