Jarken Values Problem

shamnadks

I have developed a script for dynamic display of coupons, for a client. Explanation: There is an index.php page that contains a text link. when we click on the link at the first time, a coupon name (say coupon1) should be shown in a pop up window and at the same time another page (page3.php) should be called in place of the parent window. There is a coupon list (coupon_list.txt) which contains 10 coupons. After displaying coupon1, it should be removed from the coupon_list.txt file, so that when the user clicks on the link in the second time, coupon2 should be displayed.

I have developed a php function(pop.php) for this purpose. My problem is that it is working perfectly in Mozilla FireFox and Google Chrome, and also in local machine. But it is not working properly in Internet Explorer (but in local machine it is working properly in IE). That means if we click back from page3.php to index.php and again clicking in the link, it shows the same coupon (coupon1) instead of coupon2.

I am not able to solve this problem. Please help me.

I am attaching here with the index.php file, pop.php file, page3.php file and coupon_list.txt file.

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.