Hello am always getting the wrong path to file

csjumper

Hello am new to php and am working with a config file.

But it always give me a wrong path to file

/homedomains/xxxxx/public_html/

no / between home an domains.. am frustrated on how to solve this... plz help me in this an attaching the script file.. config file too

[attachment deleted by admin]

originally the one used is

$_SERVER["SCRIPT_NAME"]

bcz its a part of a big script so changing this function might cause some problems..

can u plz look at the file attached bcz i was thinking that some thing might be wrong with it...which is causing such a problem... i can,t figure out why  /admin/ is missing from the path...

/home/admin/domains/xxxxx/public_html/

but its getting

/homedomains/xxxxx/public_html/

it getting the path but its wrong :|..

I can't give you line numbers as the copy of the file I downloaded was wrapped at 80 characters and a little difficult to read

However str_replace is used at least 3 times in there to remove /admin/, /members/, /cron/, etc... from URL's that it appears to be building.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.