PHP unit testing '$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']' Problem while hitting via command promt

ryogesh1508

pls help me..

i am new to PHP unit testing concept. i just wrote a PHP unit test case for a login module in ZEND frame work. for that we have to see the result via command promt. but in some places of zend frame work we are using '$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']' to get server host name but it can get only by hitting via browser so while am hitting via command promt it will give error message lik this(given below)

Generating code coverage report, this may take a moment.PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  HTTP_HOST in /opt/coolstack/apache2/htdocs/LPS/application/bootstrap/Bootstrap.php on line 147

Notice: Undefined index:  HTTP_HOST in /opt/coolstack/apache2/htdocs/LPS/application/bootstrap/Bootstrap.php on line 147

PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  HTTP_HOST in /opt/coolstack/apache2/htdocs/LPS/application/bootstrap/Bootstrap.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined index:  HTTP_HOST in /opt/coolstack/apache2/htdocs/LPS/application/bootstrap/Bootstrap.php on line 197

PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  HTTP_HOST in /opt/coolstack/apache2/htdocs/LPS/library/Zaah/Controller/Plugin/Ssl.php on line 79

Notice: Undefined index:  HTTP_HOST in /opt/coolstack/apache2/htdocs/LPS/library/Zaah/Controller/Plugin/Ssl.php on line 79

i cant give server host name at all the places. so please help me how to solve this problem....

thanks

Yogesh

Hi there, could you post the code that is relevant to the lines in question, usually you will get that error if there are no quotes around the value within the global ($_SERVER[HTTP_HOST]).  It should read: $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'], but be wary though as the value will only be there if it is set.

>>Contents of the Host: header from the current request, if there is one.

See this:http://www.php.net/manual/en/reserved.variables.server.php

Hope that makes sense anyway,

Cheers,

Rw

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.