Web Form and separate Actions for different inputs

bhayesp

I don't have any PHP skills at all. In fact I'm probably looking for a script that can help accomplish what I'm asking about. Regardless, I'm having a hard time getting any answers or solutions to this.

I would like to make a web form that collects cc#'s from my customers that is PCI Compliant in as simple a manner as possible. 99% of the time my clients are not being charged at all, and the cc is used simply to ensure a service is confirmed. If they were to be charged, I would have to do that manually as no payment gateways currently deposit into banks in the country I am in.

One thought I had would be if I could have the cc# either split, or broken up into separate fields and emailed separately. I am told this is PCI Compliant. I would also be fine with the cc# being split between database and email. I know this is possible w/ zen cart, but I have been unable to find any scripts that do this and don't have a need for a shopping cart addition to my site. But, I am aware that zen cart and other shopping cart add ons have options for X's to cover a bunch of numbers in the middle of the string and write that directly to the database.

One thing that is a necessity is that the majority of the data input to the form be emailed. So, I'm basically hoping to protect the cc data in the simplest way possible, which I thought would be to break it up. I'll be trashing the cc #'s once I get them. I have no need to file them.

I do have a SSL on my server.

I am completely open to other suggestions. Is something like this, or another option a possibility?

My skills are rudimentary. I taught myself to write some html and also use Dreamweaver to subsidize for what I can't code myself. I apologize if this should be in one of the other forums.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.