Kindly Help Me? im new in PHP

rjtengco

Hi.. can somebody out there can help me. im totally frustrated and im googling crazy. can somebody tell me the right configuration of php and mysql to upload more than 1mb file size and store it in a mysql database. my script works fine and it only can upload less than 1mb files size. can somebody give me the right configuration?

First, you need to find your php.ini file. If you installed php yourself, it's in the directory you installed php in, otherwise it's most likely in a folder called php.

Open the php.ini file in Notepad or whatever you use to edit files, and search for the following lines and make sure they are the same as what I've put here.

file_uploads = On
upload_max_filesize = 128M ;;Or whatever size limit you'd like to set.
post_max_size = 128M ;;Doesn't need to be the same.

Then restart apache and see if that works.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.