Making admin page for client

JCowdrick

I am trying to make an admin page for a client using the rich text editor CKeditor. I have the standard page set up to get it's content with a php include of an html file. This html files is also used to preload the content into the CKeditor. What I need to know is how to get the CKeditor to change the html file so it will load into the page.

The admin page is located at www.wisconsincrosscountry.org/admin

the html content is located at www.wisconsincrosscountry.org/phpContent/Content-test.html

the page that the changes should appear on www.wisconsincrosscountry.org/testing.php

I don't have much experience in php, so any help is greatly appreciated.

I always forget that you can't see the original PHP code when viewed from a browser. I have attached the php files and re-posted the link to the html file.

html file located at: www.wisconsincrosscountry.org/phpContent/Content-test.html

When I try to do a php include of a php file, I get an error but an html file includes fine. The problem is I can't post to an html file because I get an error(the one you experienced). I don't know what I have to do to get it to work.

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.