Information auto entered onto HTML form

tekdz

Greetings,

I am trying to create a basic booking system, for example there may be 3 events that a user can book. If the user clicks 'Book Now' on Event #1

I need it to take them to the HTML/PHP booking form with the information already entered that is relevant to Event #1 (Or whatever event they choose), such as the event name, time, date etc

I know how to create a contact form etc, its just the carrying of the information over to the form I dont know how to do.

Does anyone know if this is possible/ how it could be achieved?

Any help will be much appreciated,

Thanks!

Well, if you want the page to refresh you can set and capture a GET $var and build the new form based on the that $var ... Or can send all the info about the possible bookings to the DOM and use javascript to fill the form. Or you can use AJAX so you are not required to send all the possible bookings info to the DOM and just request the data for the particula "clicked" booking.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.