Multi form

IwnfuM

Or maybe you can post a question with enough information for us to actually help you.

I have no idea what you mean by 5 forms. Do you mean five different forms on the same page or 5 forms that the user would enter data into one by one. We are not mind readers here, please give some details instead of a generalized statement and we will be happy to help.

i want to make 5 forms in 1 page.

each form will have 2 options of radio buttons .

and i want to make only 1 submit button to send all the 5 forms as one.

That makes no sense. As prasanthmj stated, why not have one form with the various radio buttons. You can present the radio buttns in such a way as they look like five different forms.

If you were to explain exactly what you were trying to achieve it would be easier to provide a solution. The only thing that would possibly make sense for what you are asking is if the five forms are supposed to subbmit to different domains. If that is not the case then you do not need/want separate forms. If you are trying to simultaneously submit data to multiple domains then you have at least two options that I can think of.

1. Use AJAX to submit the data from the form data to the appropriate domains (this, however, doesn't require multiple forms since the logic would be handled in javascript)

2. Create one form as already proposed and create a single PHP processing page that will then repost the appropriate data to the appropriate domains.

... or I didn't explain my self good.

Why would you give all the answers inputs the same name - across all questions? You should give them the same name for the same question. You don't give them the same name for ALL questions.

So, for example, you give all the asnwers for question 1 a name such as "answer[1]", the answers for question 2 would be "answer[2]", etc.

Then, the user will be able to select an answer for each question. On the receiving page you can access the answers using the appropriate names above.

Example, based on the page you linked to:

Question number 1 : adfasdf<br />
<input type="radio" name="answer[1]" value="good"/>adfasdf<br />
<input type="radio" name="answer[1]" value="bad"/>asdfasd<br />
<input type="radio" name="answer[1]" value="nogood"/>fasdf<br />

Question number 2 : sdafasd<br />
<input type="radio" name="answer[2]" value="good"/>fasd<br />
<input type="radio" name="answer[2]" value="bad"/>asdfasd<br />
<input type="radio" name="answer[2]" value="nogood"/>adfasdf<br />

Question number 3 : sadf<br />
<input type="radio" name="answer[3]" value="good"/>adfasdf<br />
<input type="radio" name="answer[3]" value="bad"/>adfasdfasdf<br />
<input type="radio" name="answer[3]" value="nogood"/>sadfasfd<br />

Just to follow up, please heed the advice I gave previously. If I had provided a solution based upon how your first query was posted it would not have been what you needed. In the future provide a better description and/or details so the persons viewing your topic can understand better.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.