Paypal button works fine in Chrome but not IE8? Can someone please help?

rasbull

Hello, I am a complete amateur when it comes to this. I have downloaded a free script and have managed to get it working. In google Chrome the site works perfect, however when using IE8 I get a problem when the buyer goes through to paypal.

It makes paypal come up with a error message, yet works fine in Chrome?

Anyone who might be able to help me out I would be most grateful

The site is www.Pigeonpixels.co.uk

The message I get when in IE8 is the following:-

Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link

If you were in the process of buying something, or sending money to family or friends, we recommend you check both your PayPal account and your email inbox for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, you may want to return to that site (we advise that you don't just use your browser's back button) and restart your activity.

If you stumbled upon this page from the PayPal website, simply click the PayPal logo in the top left corner to return to the UK home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

If you wish to sign up to PayPal, please click the PayPal logo and then click the “Sign up” button.

Thank You

Richard Shepherd

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.