Pause and Run button in PHP script - HELP

bokivaol

Hi guys!

I need a little help in PHP. I need to put into the PHP code functions which will insert to mysql database "jobs" STATUS=2 for Pause button and STATUS=1 for Run button

PHP code:

<?php
include("include/header.php");
if(!isset($_SESSION["userlogin"])) { header("location: login.php"); exit(); }
$edit=dbFetchArray(dbQuery("select * from `user_registration` where `email`='".$_SESSION["userlogin"]."'"),MYSQL_BOTH);
$Id=base64_decode($_REQUEST['Id']);
$up=mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("select * from `jobs` where `id`='".$Id."'"));
$status=stripslashes($up["highlighted"]);
$name=stripslashes($up["title"]);
$explode=explode(" ",$name);
$tit=isset($explode[0])?$explode[0]:'';
$col=isset($explode[1])?$explode[1]:'';
$cat=isset($explode[2])?$explode[2]:'';

$user=mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("select * from `user_registration` where `email`='".$_SESSION["userlogin"]."'"));
$fullname=stripslashes($user['fullname']);
$customer_id=$user['id'];
$current_balence=$user['current_balance'];

if(isset($_POST["Button"])) {
    if(isset($_REQUEST["Available_positions"]))
    {
    $Available_positions=$_POST["Available_positions"];
    if(strpos($Available_positions,'.')===false) {
    $pos=$Available_positions;
    $pos1=0;
    } else {
    $pieces = explode(".", $Available_positions);
    $pos=$pieces[0];
    $pos1=$pieces[1];
    }

$Payment_per_task=$_POST["Payment_per_task"];

$hid=$_REQUEST['hid'];
    if($pos1>0)
    {
    ?>
    <script>
    alert('Job Posting Suspended');
    window.location.href="edit_job.php?Id=<?=base64_decode($hid)?>";
    </script>
    <?
    }
    else
    {
    dbQuery("update `jobs` set `wd2`='".$Available_positions."',`price`='".$Payment_per_task."' where `id`='".$hid."' and `email`='".$_SESSION["userlogin"]."'");
    ?>
    <script>
    window.location.href="employer.php";
    </script>
    <?
    }
    }
    $_SESSION['hid']=$hid;
    if($hid>0) {
    $_SESSION["success"]='';
    } else {
    $_SESSION["error"]='';
    }
} else if(isset($_POST["Cancel"])) {
$hid=$_REQUEST['hid'];
dbQuery("update `jobs` set `status`='3' where `id`='".$hid."' and `email`='".$_SESSION["userlogin"]."'");
$resJ=dbFetchArray(dbQuery("select * from `jobs` where `id`='".$hid."' and `email`='".$_SESSION["userlogin"]."'"),MYSQL_BOTH);

if($resJ["wd1"]!=$resJ["wd2"]) {
$CJ= $resJ["wd2"] - $resJ["wd1"];
$CJFees = $CJ*$resJ["price"];
dbQuery("insert into `myaccount`(`email`,`amount`,`type`,`createdate`,`jobid`) values('".$_SESSION['userlogin']."','$CJFees','10',NOW(),'".$resJ["id"]."')");
$rescurbal=dbFetchArray(dbQuery("select * from `user_registration` where `email`='".$_SESSION['userlogin']."'"),MYSQL_BOTH);
dbQuery("update `user_registration` set `current_balance`='".($rescurbal["current_balance"]+$CJFees)."' where `email`='".$_SESSION['userlogin']."'");
}
?>
<script>
window.location.href="employer.php";
</script>
<?
}
?>

and the buttons code:

<br><input type="submit" value="Submit Campaign" <?php if($up["status"]=='3') { echo 'disabled="disabled"';} ?> name="Button">  <input type="submit" value="Finished Campaign" <?php if($up["status"]=='3') { echo 'disabled="disabled"';} ?>  name="Cancel"><br />

I tried to do that, but I always get some error :shrug:. Please help!

Every time I got an error which is not connected with mysql database, but with added PHP code in the script above. Last error was "unexpected end". I know that most time it is because of "}", but I could not find that any } missing or is sinker. This script is OK, but when I add some code in it, it is always wrong. :( I need someone to add functions in the script which will insert to mysql database "jobs" STATUS=2 for Pause button and STATUS=1 for Run button . I lost my nerves  :'(. I know that it is easy for someone, but for me ...

A good way to find missing "}" is to indent your code like this:

if ($a == 1) {
    while ($row = mysql_fetch_row($res)) {
        print $row['val'];
    }
}

By indenting whenever you have a "{" and reducing indent when you have a "}", it is obvious when one is missing.

If you want someone else to do the code for you then you should try the freelancing section of the forum.  In this section we will help you to learn to do the code yourself.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.