Sending Payment to 2 different Paypal EmailIDs in Shopping Cart.

theITvideos

Hi there.

This forum has been great so far. I got couple of questions answered here.

Now I am working on a PHP web form where Suppliers list their products for customers to buy.

A customer can buy Product 1 from Supplier A and Product 2 from Supplier B and when the customer checks out through Paypal, the payment for Product 1 should go to Suppplier A and similarly the payment for Product 2 should go the Supplier B's email ID.

I thinks its straight forward and How can we do that? Can you please guide me in the right direction.

Thank you! :)

This can be achieved by using (add to cart) option. your users can add multiple products in single cart and you can create one combined invoice for that. After you receive confirmation of payments for paypal ship products to user are payments to respective suppliers.

Thats is a good option... but we have website, where users List their PayPal Email ID in their profile and when a customer makes a purchase, the funds should be transferred to their Paypal Email ID.

If all the products were from a single supplier then that was no problem but we got multiple suppliers and have multiple Paypal Email ID and they need to get paid automatically once someone buys their products.

Just trying to figure out if funds can be sent to multiple Email ID to different suppliers for their product during the checkout?  :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.