php foreach with radio buttons?

shortysbest

I'm not sure how to use foreach to send multiple form information to the database.

<form>
<input id="<?php print $row['id'];?>" name="attendance" type="radio" value="1" checked="checked" />
<input id="<?php print $row['id'];?>" name="attendance" type="radio" value="2" />
<input id="<?php print $row['id'];?>" name="attendance" type="radio" value="3" />
</form>

I have a group of 3 buttons for three different options and this is in a php while loop,and there could be anywhere from 1 to 30 of these forms that ineed to send the data to the database at the same time.

each one of these groups are next to a user to mark if they were present, tardy, or absent.

I need it to get the id of the user for each one of these and send the value to the database as well.

Your values should be retrieved from an array atleast that's  what the foreach loop is for.

You might try it with a while loop when you retrieve data from you database: like :

<form action="#" method="postal_pigeon">
<?php $result = mysqli_query($dbc,$query)or die(mysqli_error($dbc).mysqli_errno($dbc));
                while ($row = mysqli_fetch_array($result)){
                   echo '<input id="'.$row['id'].'>" name="attendance" type="radio" value="'.$row['value'].'" />';
                } 
?>
</form>

- I made some changes :)

change form to

<input id="<?php print $row['id'];?>" name="attendance[<?php print $row['id'];?>]" type="radio" value="1" checked="checked" />
<input id="<?php print $row['id'];?>" name="attendance[<?php print $row['id'];?>]" type="radio" value="2" />
<input id="<?php print $row['id'];?>" name="attendance[<?php print $row['id'];?>]" type="radio" value="3" />

all in one forrm

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.