plzz help me ASAP WEB BABSED PROJECT MANAGEMENT!!

roqker

i downloaded this code for a web based project management system

http://www.devshed.com/c/a/PHP/Project-Management-Overview/3/

i downloaded here

im a beginner

in php

i need some one to run this code i cant understand whether this executes or not

i have created all the datatbases required

the code is correct but i cannot make it run plzz guys need help some one when i login

error comes in login page

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in C:\wamp\www\Project_Management\functions.php on line 3

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'SYSTEM'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\wamp\www\Project_Management\login.php on line 33

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\wamp\www\Project_Management\login.php on line 33

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\wamp\www\Project_Management\login.php on line 34

The depreciated error is because, well, that function is depreciated. which means the code you downloaded was designed to run on a PHP version that is older than your current version..

The MySql errors you are getting are because you havent correctly configured the system to access your database.

You need to look into the systems manual (RTFM) and see where to set your database username and password.

deprecated: (adj.) Used typically in reference to a computer language to mean a command or statement in the language that is going to be made invalid or obsolete in future versions.

depreciated: in finance, a reference to the fact that assets with finite lives lose value over time

Depreciated is often confused or used as a stand-in for "deprecated"

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.