how make stat table structure and show earning

realcoder

i am making online jobs portal where people send data after finish work and then we check that update thier earning stat

for that i am confused

i want that if user earn 50$ per month we add those but when i next month add earning of that user that show show also 50$ and if i include 50 more there i can show last month earning one table and in one this month earn and in one table total earning till now and when USer earning total earning reach on 100$ or grater 100$ automatically show him 3 buttons where he can choose how he witdhraw the money and how much minimum $100 after once when he send us request for withdraw money those buttons again disapear and total balance - how much he requested us for withdraw

so tell me how i make table strcute and which code i'll use :confused:

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.