resizing image?

daxguy

i have a script that uses simple file function to upload images.. is der a way i can sumhow select multiple files and use them to upload.. or is there a way i can resize or reduced the size of the image as its being uploaded.. if yes please guide me through!

i use simple form to upload the file and use the following file to upload

move_uploaded_file($_FILES['img']['tmp_name'], "images/albums/{$_FILES['img']['name']}");

This is not something someone would just "walk you through"... There are a lot of php classes that you can find that do what you are asking. But sounds like you need something custom. If you search deep on Google or Bing, and spend some time learning the basics of php, you might find this easier than you think.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.