Getting around the 1,000 email limit with GoDaddy

strujillo

Hello, I have been working on my website lateley and realized that godaddy only allows a 1000 email limit. I am sure this will be fine when the site first launches but if I get more and more users it will cause some issues. How can I fix this? Is there like a function that can bypass this or something??? Thanks in advance :-)

Did you read the godaddy information or contact them about this -

Our servers have an outbound email limit of 1000 messages per day. If you need to send more than a 1000 emails per day, please call customer support or open a support ticket to request a higher limit.

If you try to send more than a 1000 emails in one day, your remaining email messages (those over the 1000 limit) will be sent the following day.

Ok thanks! I am gonna request the limit be removed or something :-), but i have one more question, so when I send a message through mail() on my server it takes like up to two hours to send (I sent one to an AOL account and it took three days!!!) is this aol, mail(), or godaddy?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.