Database Query Help

unix4linux

Hello All,

This is my first post.  I have tried getting some help on the PHP channel in IRC but people there always point you to a reference page.  I need actual help and example with my code.  Possible someone to show/highlight what I did wrong and then show me the correction.

First, my code is supposed to create a form.  The form (server_select.php) is a pre-populated form that has a drop down box that queries a table from the database.  The form then sends the info to get_disk.php page to post the results of the users selected query options.  Here is how it's supposed to work:

User goes to webpage.tld/index.php.

They click on "Select Server Details" page (server_select.php).

A form gets loaded

User then has to select from the drop down menu's: server, date range from and to and then hit submit

User gets sent to get_disk.php

The get_disk.php is supposed to show them all of the following info from their selected server and date range:

hostname, device name, device size, current usage, remaining size, percentage used, mount point, time stamp.

All of that is supposed to show when they user hits submit.

Issue:

My submit page seems to work but my "get_disk.php" page doesn't seem to know how to query the database correctly.  Attached are both of my files.  Can someone tell me why my query on the get_disk.php page is not working and how I get it to display my requested info, please?

[attachment deleted by admin]

I thought it would be easier to just keep the files loaded instead of pasting two different pieces of code which would confuse someone.  Usually when I do that in other forums, I get a bunch of replies just asking me questions like "which code is the one doing what, the top, bottom?...why don't you separate them?"...lol.  I never won't on how I post.  I figured that if someone really has the time to help, they wouldn't mind looking at the files

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.