Please help with fetching RSS feeds using curl

webster

Hello,

I'm using pbb forum

http://xemix.pl/

When I tried to get topics using rss feeds module, I got this error.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Erroe occured while loading url by cURL. 
Couldn't resolve host 'pbboard.com'' in /home/a5402323/public_html/includes/FeedParser.php:226 
Stack trace: 
#0 /home/a5402323/public_html/includes/FeedParser.php(157): FeedParser->getUrlContent() 
#1 /home/a5402323/public_html/modules/admin/feeder.module.php(218): FeedParser->parse('http://absba.or...') 
#2 /home/a5402323/public_html/modules/admin/feeder.module.php(49): PowerBBFeederMOD->_AddFeedStart()
#3 /home/a5402323/public_html/admin.php(89): PowerBBFeederMOD->run() 
#4 {main} thrown in /home/a5402323/public_html/includes/FeedParser.php on line 226

the host said thet

Hello,cURL is installed by default here Many Thanks,Helpdesk Staff

any help !!!!

Do you have shell access?  The DNS resolves for me, so it's not an issue with the site.  There are a number of reasons why it wouldn't resolve, if you're on a shared server it does seem very odd to me.  If it's a dedicated server it may have something messed up with the DNS settings.  I don't know offhand of any settings in PHP that would break DNS.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.