very light "shopping cart" type script request

cypherja

I am looking for a shopping cart type of script...here is the scenario:

Members of my group turn in/donate uniform items they don't need to me...stuff that can be passed on to other members that need it.  I post these items onto our website.  A member, who needs an item, visits the site, and picks the items that they need.  They add everything to their cart, provide only their name and maybe some comments, and submit the request.  An e-mail is generated and sent to me, listing out all the items the member has requested.  I gather the items, and bring them to the member at the next meeting.

Some of the requirements/needs of the system are:

- Do not need to process payments.  Most items are free, and any that do have a cost associated with them will be paid for at the time they are delivered.  Having a "total due" at the time of "checkout" would be helpfull though....although, most of the time it would be $0.

- When an item is requested by a member, the stock quantity is reduced (taken out of the database).

- If qty. of an item = 0, don't display it on the website.

- I don't need to gather shipping/billing information.

- Want an easy admin interface to add items that are received.

- Don't need ability for "shoppers" to create an account.

I know this requires a combo of MySQL database and php, but didn't know if there was anything like this already written out there.  I don't need a full shopping cart script, with user accounts, payment processing, etc.

Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide!

- Jason

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.