Page stops responding when printing content

SilverArrow

Hello!

I have my own framework through which all modules are loaded and content is stored in specific class. At the end

all the content is displayed on screen. I'm stucked at this last step when I want with php function (print or echo) to display

the contents of all pages on screen. Then the server obviously can't handle this, because after a few clicks

page hangs (stops responding - until I close the browser and reopen the page).

Maybe are there some restrictions on server? Page is loading on other server just fine (that other server is a little bit faster).

it' online shop with lots of html code (that's the only difference between pages that works and this one that hangs!)

Any ideas?

Or, the problem could also be in the construction of the page. If you are using a lot of nested tables or there is invalid markup it could cause the browser to hang. You can easily test this by loading a page in the browser and then saving it locally to the client PC. Then reopen the page from the local copy. If there is still a problem in the page displaying it is with the content and not the creation.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.