Array Problem

inspireddesign

Hello all,

I think I have a simple question.  I have several arrays that I need the output from but I need the output from each array to be together.  I know WHAT?!

I'll try to explain:

I have a dynamic jQuery form that fills in a table with data.  Each "field" or <td> has separate information in each.  The way I output the data is in an input box so that I can capture the value of each.  The name attribute is the array for each input. So for example the output for each would look like this:

<tr>
  <td>
     <input type="text" name="fullName[]" value="input_from_user"/>
  </td>
  <td>
     <input type="text" name="Address[]" value="input_from_user"/>
  </td>
</tr>

If you can visualizes this we could have several rows of data from each array (fullName[] and Address[]).

How would I extract the data in such a way that I can clump them into their appropriate rows?  I know how to extract them one by one using foreach loop on each array but that won't do what I want.

I would like the output to be like this:

John Doe - 22 S Main Street

Jim Smith - 111 N Main Street

and so on...

This is what I have so far but I'm sure this isn't how to accomplish what I'm after.

$name			= $_POST['fullName'];
$address 			= $_POST['Address'];

$outputArry = array( "FullName" => $name, "Address" => $address );

foreach ( $outputArry as $output ) {

foreach ( $output as $row ) {

$rowFullName = $row['FullName'];		  
		  $rowAddress = $row['Address'];	

$rowOutput .= 'Name: ' . $rowFullName . ' Address: ' . $rowAddress . '<br />';

}

}

echo $rowOutput;

Thanks for any help on this issue.

Damian

Yeah, the output is only showing the first character of the array and it's not looping correctly:

Here's the output:  FYI: I only have two rows of data.  So the output below in incorrect.  There should only be two rows not four. 

Name: D Address: D

Name: T Address: T

Name: 4 Address: 4

Name: 3 Address: 3

Also, I've moved the $rowOutput var in the first loop which did only give me two rows but the output was also not correct.  Here's that output:

Name: T DOB: T

Name: 3 DOB: 3

Damian

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.