on change of drop down list

devilinc

i have a drop down list of values which i had retrieved from table and displayed in this select drop down box...each value in drop down has corresponding information stored in table......now what i want to do is get the information for the corresponding value from the database table when one of the value is selected and display it below....how do i go about it?

Dude,

Give us some more info...

It is very much possible to do it. Like if you need to display (and you can even update etc) the row of the table in the db. Your string will look something similar to:

<table> <option select)
<tr>
<td><? echo ''$row1;?></td>
</tr>
</table>

Of course this is very incomplete. You need to connect to the DB and select table and so on.

Have you tried something yet? Do you know php? meaning how much knowledge have you got when writing in PHP

I'm a noob myself but I like it... yeh, I like

Peace out

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.