push server php help

semperfi

Hi

I found a php file  ( http://www.howtocreate.co.uk/php/dnld.php?file=6&action=1 ) that acts as a fake push server and I am trying to make it work by actually pushing a another php file with no success yet. This PHP script provides a simple function to enable server push. All you need to do is tell it what file to serve, and update that file whenever a new version is available. See link for the code can anyone help please? What i want to do is to have it push ex. data.php file every x seconds but have yet to make it work. If I am not mistaking in the head or somewhere on the page add this line ( stated from there example )

require('serverpush.php');
  doServerPush('some_image.jpg','image/jpeg',1000);

I changed some_image.jpg to data.php and delete 'image/jpeg', ( still tinkering ) but that caused errors tried other ways but errors again. can anyone help me like I said I would like to have this file push data.php if anyone can help I would be grateful. Thanks in advance for any help and remember I am a beginner and still learning.   

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.