In need of tutorials

blink359

Hi, i'm looking to start learning how to do ecommerce websites, im not sure what im going to need to do and cant seem to find any tutorials that show everything i need to do, If you know any it would be great if you can share them,

Thanks,

Blink359

p.s sorry if i posted in wrong section

Hi, i'm looking to start learning how to do ecommerce websites, im not sure what im going to need to do and cant seem to find any tutorials that show everything i need to do, If you know any it would be great if you can share them,

Thanks,

Blink359

p.s sorry if i posted in wrong section

Hi,

As far as i am aware, you will need to learn php/asp or something, vey thoroughly, so that you can integrate all of the security measures needed and so what, and then you will need to write a hell of a lot of coding.

There are some good free ones out there which require you to learn some basic php, but which will not take you months/years to make

Im dabbling in PhP and its something i want to do if years and months is what it takes i shall get there (Im 16 at the moment and need to find a decent way of learning all this) any good websites/books? that are up to data with php 5.3?

Just the usual php sites really, although not many of them will give you specific tutorials on all stages of creating a shopping cart

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.