Best way to determine qualifiers according to match stats

karimali831

Hi,

Competitors vs. against each other and are recorded in a database. Each participant equally has 4 matches each, as you can see in the attatchment following the points gained in their played matches. I want to be able to determine the qualified participants according to either their "points" or "wins/losses". If two competitors have the same points, then I have already made a solution that another match must be generated for the two participants with the same points and draws can not be submitted which means the points will always be different for each team.

I want to pick out half of participants 8/16 (screenshot below) with highest points which will be the qualifiers, or pick out half participants 8/16 with best match stats according to wins/losses.

Any help I would be very grateful, thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.