Hiding a DIV if two database values both = 1, little help please.

stevenjweir

Ok so I have a website with two types of photo gallerys. Model Cars and Model Planes. The galleries are becoming so big that I need to add an archive link to the galleries, but it's messy to have the archive link there until we actually enable the archived photos.

So what I want to do is show the DIV with the archive link in it if the page can find database a 1 in the model_pictures.car_gallery AND model_pictures.archive. How would I achieve this? The page is already connected to the database as it's pulling the images and information for the gallery. I need it to scan the entire 'archive' column in the database and also the 'car_gallery' and if it finds 1's in there AND the car_gallery then to show the link.

What I would like to avoid, as I have two galleries, is having the archive link show on the car gallery when it finds a 1 in the archives column, but that archive is for a plane_gallery photo. Hence why I would like to have check both car_gallery + archive and then plane_gallery + archive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.