ARe there any PHP Keyword Suggestion Scripts out there?

soma56

After a few months of bumping into the same pages within Google's Adwords API I've given up trying to figure out how to use their keyword tool on my website. I simply can't figure out how to get a token as a means of using their Keyword Suggestion tool. Support is terrible and I'd have better chances smuggling diamonds throughout 30 major airports.

I've also searched the web. While there seems to be plenty of scripts and ways to create keyword clouds based on existing text there isn't anything that offers 'suggestions'.

I've created a script that is able to use the actual 'Google Suggests' function. When you type - it auto-types possibilities - but these results are too similar for my purposes.

I've also created a meta tag scrape which, can be useful, but it's format-dependent. And if some websites don't have comma's between there keywords and/or decide to you semi-colons (for whatever reason) then things go funny. The results are also so-so.

All that being said: In the world of PHP is there a script (or way) to generate 'NEW' keyword suggestions based on one keyword/keyword phrase?

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone curious on whether or not I solved this issue: I decided to explore the Google Adwords API. You have to jump through a few hoops to set up an account and an API token, however, the keyword tool that google offers simply can't be compared to any other (IMO). You can use PHP to connect to the API (which is where I'm at 'at' this point). 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.