Modify or delete multiple items from a session

dragon_sa

I have the following session variables for each item in a cart, which gets updated each time an item is added from the catalog

// Register the session variables
	$_SESSION['ses_basket_items']=$ses_basket_items;
	$_SESSION['ses_basket_name']=$ses_basket_name;
	$_SESSION['ses_basket_amount']=$ses_basket_amount;
	$_SESSION['ses_basket_price']=$ses_basket_price;
	$_SESSION['ses_basket_stockcode']=$ses_basket_stockcode;
	$_SESSION['ses_basket_image']=$ses_basket_image;
	$_SESSION['ses_basket_size']=$ses_basket_size;
	$_SESSION['ses_basket_sizechoice']=$ses_basket_sizechoice;
	$_SESSION['ses_basket_id']=$ses_basket_id;

I have a current cart page which loops through the sessions and displays them in a form.

I have a check box for each item with the name="remove[]" and the value is the itemID which is the $ses_basket_id of item in the session.

I have a select box with name="size[]" and the value is the users selected size for each item in the session which is $ses_basket_size

Finnally I have a quantity text box with name="quantity[]" and the value is the users quantity value selected which is $ses_basket_amount.

After all the looping through the products displaying each item in a row I have an update cart submit button name="change" outside the loop.

What I want to know is how do I setup to perform each of these actions for each item in the session, how do I create the foreach loops for each array to delete or modify the correct items in the session if they are modified.

I have the code to perform each task but dont know how to loop it through for each item in the session affecting only the correct session items.

so if I have 3 items in the session for example, and I want to change the size of item 1, remove item 2 and change item 3 for quantity 1 to quantity 3 with only the 1 form and change button for all items and actions?

Hope that makes sense any help with this would be appreciated.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.