web based reservation system, help !!

streetevil

hi, i am working on a project in school ( web based application ) that requires me to do the whole reservation pannel as in the website. i am trying to do something close to www.expedia.com ( on the left ). any ideas how to do it. i have done my database in php my admin and i use dreamweaver to create my forms as i connected my database to dreamweaver. any help how to do it on dreamweaver without using codes ??

appreciate any help.

please visit this site to understand. : www.expedia.com

i am trying to create a reservation system similiar to the one on the left side of the above website.

i've created my database on php my admin and connected it with dream weaver.

i've created my master files and the forms to enter data into the database masterfiles on dreamweaver without using codes. i am trying to create a webbased application like the one in the website above  using phpmyadmin and dreamweaver but dont know how. any help ( preferably without using codes if possible)

really appreciate any efforts.

streetevil I am sorry to say, but I don't know any program capable of giving you the possibility of actually making useful PHP applications without actually touching the source code :)

You'll have to learn PHP, or ASP (.net) (funny how I recommend PHP, isn't it? xD, but I do because it got a very useful manual, and it isn't made by Microsoft :P, still ASP is just as powerful as PHP^^).

Anyway if you actually DO find a program capable of doing what you're requesting... you need to contact me! :P - just so I can test it, and explain the world how wrong it is xD

If you do have any questions about your project, don't hesitate to return to these forums ;)

hi, i am working on a project in school ( web based application ) that requires me to do the whole reservation pannel as in the website. i am trying to do something close to www.expedia.com ( on the left ). any ideas how to do it. i have done my database in php my admin and i use dreamweaver to create my forms as i connected my database to dreamweaver. any help how to do it on dreamweaver without using codes ??

appreciate any help.

Surely they've taught php in the course? Or it was a prequisite? I can't imagine a project in which they haven't taught at least the basics outside of dreamweaver...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.