Passing initially unknown set of parameters to URL

Rossputin

Hello again,

Though this question is somewhat related to my prior note, I thought it was probably different enough to justify a separate topic...

So, I have a link at site1.com/dir/admin/?param1=value&param2=value, etc, which I want to redirect to site2.com with all the rest being the same.

Thanks to your help, it's working with two specified parameters

However, there is a relatively short list of potential parameters (maybe 5?) but not all of them are passed in all calls to the link.

In other words, sometimes the link is called with param1 and param2, sometimes with 1 and 3, sometimes with 1,2, and 4, etc.

What is the best way to do the redirect which would ensure that all the parameters which are sent to the initial link are then included in the redirect?

Is there a way to search the incoming link and grab all parameters in it? 

Or do I put together the list of possible parameters and then grab the values with $_GET for all of them and then pass all of them even if the values are null (not sure whether the app will accept that or not...)

I hope I'm stating the question clearly enough!

Thanks in advance for your help!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.