put every 15mins into array from between 2 times

dragon_sa

Is there a way to put the value of every 15mins into an array starting and finishing at 2 var times

$time1=10.00am

$time2=1.30pm

$timearray=array($time1, and every 15min interval up to but not including $time2)

eg  $timearray=array(10.00am,10.15am,10.30am..........1.15pm)

get the system time using PHP - there are built in functions, like date, I think.

Check if the time is between the times you want.

Log data.

To re-run the code, you might need a javascript timer set up that would refresh the page automatically every 15 minutes. But that's if you're using it in a website context.. and I'm not sure how you could be...

I am wanting to echo the value of time every 15 minutes between the value of $time1 and $time2 comes from the database.

Its for appointment bookings.

I have converted them to timestamps using the date of the appointment and I have been trying to create a loop to add 900(15mins) to $time1 until it reaches $time2 but not had much success yet.

Anyone have an idea how to run the loop to do this, the snag I having is $time1 and $time2 come from a while loop that pull the staff working times from a db on the booking date

I have worked it out, I changed the times in my database to be 24hr times not 12 hour with am/pm

the performed the following

$sqlDATE=user input date from calendar select formated to yyyy-mm-dd
$in="$sqlDATE 10.00:00"; // selected date + start time for staff member from database(24hr time)
$out="$sqlDATE 18.00:00"; // selected date + finish time for staff member from database(24hr time)
$in2=strtotime($in); // convert to timestamp
$out2=strtotime($out); //convert to timestamp
$stop=$out2-900; // 900 is 15 mins used to set last 15min appointment before staff finish
// get the 15min variables in this case I am just echoing them
for ($inc=$in2;$inc<=$stop;$inc=+900) {
    echo "Appointment time is ".date("g.i a", $inc)."<br/>"; // set back to readable time
}

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.