PHP Form Mail not sending mail

PenumbraProductions

system: vista ultimate sp2

IIS 7 server installed and running

PHP 5

fastCGI

im not sure if this is within the purview of the forum but you all seem like smart people with an expertise in this area.

i have a web site http://penumbraproductions.dyndns-remote.com/ .  it is hosted locally on my desktop using the above mentioned IIS7 server options using dyndns to list the url cause my ISP has DHCP without static ip's for non-business accounts

that has a contact form... form mail.  i've tried numerous php codes to get it to send mail to my email account but none of them are working

my IIS smtp setting are:

email to: archaismic@gmail.com

smtp server: smtp.gmail.com

port number: 465

using login credentials

i've also tried to configuring the smtp options in IIS to dump the mail to a folder on my computer which also did not work

attached is the feedback.php file im currently working with minus the captcha private key

and the code for the form i'm using is:

<form action="feedback.php" method="post">
<table border="0" cellpadding="8" cellspacing="8">
<tr><td><label for="tswname">Name</label>:</td><td><input type="text" name="fullname" id="tswname" size="25" /></td></tr>
<tr><td><label for="tswemail">Email address</label>:</td><td><input type="text" id="tswemail" name="email" size="25" /></td></tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2">
<label for="tswcomments">Comments</label><br />
<textarea rows="15" cols="45" name="comments" id="tswcomments"></textarea>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="center" colspan="2">
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://api.recaptcha.net/challenge?k=6LcYjcASAAAAAH1NwZ0IH_TUO4XDANZqWu3Ei9yh"></script>
<noscript>
<iframe src="http://api.recaptcha.net/noscript?k=6LcYjcASAAAAAH1NwZ0IH_TUO4XDANZqWu3Ei9yh" height="300" width="500" frameborder="0" title="CAPTCHA test"></iframe>
<br />
<label for="tswcaptcha">Copy and paste the code provided in above box here:</label><br />
<textarea name="recaptcha_challenge_field" id="tswcaptcha" rows="3" cols="40"></textarea>
<input type="hidden" name="recaptcha_response_field" value="manual_challenge" />
</noscript>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="center" colspan="2">
<input type="submit" value="Send Feedback" />
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.