Master detail report

Dorinn

Hello,

I have a database with the following tables:

students      groups          exams          examDay      relation        master            detail

=======    =====          =====        =======    ======        ======          =====

idStudent    idGroup          idExam        idExDay        idRelation      idMaster          idDetail

idGroup      groupName    examName  exDate        idGroup          idGroup          idMaster

studName                                                                  idExDay          idRelation        idExam

idExam          idStudent

coursesAtt      idExDay

I am trying to make a report from the Master and Detail tables that will have the table header like this:

Group | Examination Date | Student Name | Exam1 | Exam2| .... | Exam n

in which Exam1, Exam2,... are the exams names and they had to take the values from coursesAtt column.

Is this possible? I could make a view (doing joins and group by) by the results will be displayed on row. That's why I ask for your help.

Thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.