PHP Diary Help

Josh2005

Hey everyone!

Am new here but i'm hoping to get some help, I'm not the best with PHP and really could do with hopefully getting some assistance.

I'm trying to make a PHP based diary for my brothers Coach Travel company, basically something to put the notes down for where each coach is and who's driving it etc.

I've got the basic system there and it works but I'm trying to make it quicker to use.

I so far have a page where a new diary entry can be put on, as you can see it has the date entry, time, coach and description fields.

What I would idealy like to also add is a drop down list of Drivers also as 90% of the time the drivers are in the same coach maybe this be pre-selected once a Coach is chosen but with the dropdown still there to change if needed.

I would also like the Coach & Details to appear on the main diary screen just before the description for each entry (as in the screenshot below)

If anyone thinks they could help me with this then I would be very greatful, I am not being paid for this as it is my brother but I would happily pay someone for helping me.

Below are the links to the screenshots:

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3240/adddiary.jpg

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/3298/adddiary1.jpg

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.