Php code

yazah

I need a php code that I can put on all my subdirectories example site.com/hi and site.com/hey. But I do not want to edit them all one by one cause I will have like 1000 subdirectories I want it for ads and I need to be able to edit one file and show up on them all. I looked on google with no luck and was told to come here. Thankd

Ok ummmm. I Am making a website that will have about 1000 sub folders example site.com/1 now I want to run ads on them all on the right side and I tried (?php include ("site.com/ads.php");?) and put that in the spots in a few sub folders and got errors but when I took the site.com out and uploaded the ads.php file to the individual sub folders it worked but that way when I change ads I would need to do all 1000 individually I need a code that will edit them all at once  is this better.  Thanks

if your files are all in a subfolder, let's say:

site.com/folder1/index.php

site.com/folder2/index.php

you could just create a folder, say templates. In that folder, you can store ads, but also just your whole page layout to be used on all pages.

You could then include those pages in the template folder by

include ("../templates/foo.inc.php");

IF that is what you want to do ...

here is the demo til the site is done then i will load it to the real ure  http://1234sites.info/34/results.php?cx=partner-pub-7327945792706541%3Afgqbvq-lsc5&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=pogo&sa=Search

i want to make a file in the main site 1234sites.info/ads  and make the ads show up in all the sun folders like this one is 1234sites.info/34

thanks

What I understand from your numerous posts can be done with what I've told you ...

There is no point of asking me for help through private message ...

As someone stated, you just want someone to write the script for you ... while there's no script to be written here ... just 1 line ...

Good luck finding someone ...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.