Maintaining a detail result in a details page to other details pages

wchamber22

Hi,

I have successfully implemented a master details page with the results aligned in columns linking to a details page.

I wish to maintain the recordID passed from the master details page and make the dynamic text, which reads

Shade

A tree that is capable of.....

in the attached screen shot a link to another details page referencing the same recordID.

The detailspage2.php would look the same as the screenshot except the Shade text and description below will be highlighted, which I can do, there will be a new image and a new image description.  All other dynmaic elements on the page will remain the same.

I tried to simply save as my detailspage.php to detailspage2.php and create a link to detailspage2.php. It linked to detailspage2.php but none of the record info showed up in their respective table cells.

I have all the names desc's, images, etc setup in a table in my database.

Please let me know what code and other info you need to help me out with this procedure.

Thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.